equipment / forklift / mitsubishi_forklift_trucks / Product Details
6,100-10,000 / 10,000 and over
Beverage/Bottling, Distribution, Manufacturing, Receiving, Recycling, Trucking, Warehousing & Shipping
Features & Options: The FG/FD40N-FG/FD55N IC pneumatic forklift trucks are ideal for working in rugged, outdoor environments where surface conditions are often rough, wet and dusty.
Built to accommodate a broad array of industries, these forklifts are designed to move heavy loads such as unprocessed lumber, concrete blocks and containers, as well as various other types of loads that are large and bulky.
Additional Options Available:
- Spacious operator compartment : With the FG40N, you have plenty of room.
- Two-speed powershift transmission: You can rest assured, knowing that the power you need comes standard.
- Three-point entry: Getting in and getting out is a snap. An open step, convenient grab bar and seat hip restraint offer three secure points for easy entry and exit.
- EPA-compliant engines: The powerful, EPA-compliant envirO2 enginesreg& give this truck the horsepower you need to get the job done.
- Engine Protection System (EPS): Automatically reduces engine RPMs if engine coolant temperatures get too hot. Now, that’s cool.
- Serviceability: You won’t need tools to access the engine compartment on this truck. Get a closer look in just a few simple steps.
- Integrated Presence System (IPS) : Helps manage risk by temporarily disengaging the drive and hydraulic functions if operators leave the normal operating position.
- Enhanced visibility: The more you see, the better, right? Narrow mast channels, a low-profile counterweight and two forward work lights help expand your horizons .
- Service indicator package – keep your truck in motion with a radiator coolant level warning light and an air cleaner service indicator.
- Ground speed control – gives you the ability to set and enforce speed limits on your forklift fleet.
- Orange seat belt – provides a quick visual indicator of whether your operators are wearing their seat belts.
- Light, strobe and alarm packages – choose a package that enhances the visibility and awareness of the forklift in your application